The following resolutions concerning the work of SESI were passed at the 2014 World Subud Congress in Puebla.
- SESI Legal Status: In addition to its existing status of serving the members under the WSA Executive, Congress approves the recommendation that SESI will explore the establishment of a separate legal entity that will provide experts to assist member to evaluate potential business ventures. The new legal entity will carry out SESI’s mandate to support the establishment of Subud members’ Enterprises worldwide under an appropriate name that will not contain the word “Subud”, and subject to WSC approval of its Articles of Association; that WSC will approve its first Board and Managing Director as well as approve an appropriate form of Supervisory Board of one or more Directors of SESI that will be part of the Executive of WSA; that no general funds of the WSA shall be used to establish the above entity.
- SESI [to] explore the formation of a financial institution and, if feasible, proceed to implement it with the approval of WSC. Congress supports the recommendation of SESI that, it will explore the establishment of a suitable International Financial Institution to serve the needs for the financing of Subud members Enterprises and Projects; that WSC will approve its Articles of Association; that the initial Directors of the said Financial Institution will be approved by the WSC as well as an appropriate form of Supervisory Board, in consultation with SESI, and that no general funds of the WSA be used to establish this entity.
- SESI will continue encouraging members to be registered on a database to both serve on a panel of experts and/or be contacted to be involved in new ventures being established
- SESI will encourage joint projects involving SDIA and SICA (eg Schools, Homes for the elderly, Hospitals etc.)
The following resolution was passed at the 2015 WSC meeting in Santiago:
- The Council encourages and supports Hadrian [SESI Chair] to continue the work on finessing the Usaha Mulia proposal and to execute the formation of a financial institution to continue the work of helping enterprises.
Logged-in members can view comments