SESI Chair Hadrian Fraval outlines how to get involved and to present your enterprise at Freiburg – including some excellent display opportunities for those interested.
SESI activities will feature significantly in the upcoming 2018 Subud World Congress program – be sure not to miss some of our accomplished entrepreneurs speaking in ‘TED’ style talks about their experience of the relationship between the latihan, enterprise and work. SESI will also have its own area and activities inside the Subud Village, the focal point of the Congress to be located within Halle 2.
There are a number of ways Subud entrepreneurs and enterprises can participate through SESI at the Congress. Some of these are outlined below, including how you can promote awareness of your business or project. They include:
- The Project Showcase ($100,000 for Wings-related projects)
- Mentoring & Networking (for new and existing enterprises)
- Exhibition Kiosks (for enterprises to present themselves)
- Poster Display Areas (as above)
- Enterprise Presentations (live presentations as part of the Congress program)
- Discussions & Workshops for and by Entrepreneurs (led by you, attended by you)
- Opportunities for Sponsorship (contribute financially or in kind to an SESI Exhibition).
We also have available three double screen ‘short throw’ projectors that accept USB memory sticks allowing looped delivery of video or presentations. If you can produce or supply the content, we can find a location within the SESI exhibition.
Download our information pack to check out the details of the individual opportunities. And of course, if you’d like to propose something different, don’t hesitate to let us know and we’ll see if we can accommodate you.
Logged-in members can view comments